For the love of.. Chocolates..

CUPCAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS, THEME WEDDING CAKES...

Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Post

Woohoo! After months of procrastinating, this blog is finally up! *Pat on my back*

Hmmmm what will I be blogging about you may ask. Basically, I'm going to blog about Halal food found in S'pore. It's beneficial for all, Muslim tourists, friends etc. Feel free to give me recommendations. Insya'Allah, I'll make my way there.

Sweet Cocoa, is the name of my humble home-based 'bakery'. I reckon there will be plenty of posts on my baking experiments .I bake for family and friends. If you like what you see, feel free to order. Drop me an email Yo!

Channel 435 (Asian Food Channel aka AFC) on cable. My favourite. I get my baking and food ideas from there. Seriously, no thanks to this Channel, I'm doing what I'm doing now!

No comments:

Post a Comment