For the love of.. Chocolates..

CUPCAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS, THEME WEDDING CAKES...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Cupcakes Galore

It all started with this book. I wanted to use my ATM card to pay for a few postcards and a pen. So I didn’t want to embarrass myself, I grabbed the most interesting looking recipe book and paid. The rest is history! :D





Some pictures of muffins that I sold at an Indonesian Cafe in town.





Blueberry Muffins




Apple Cinnamon Muffins





Chocolate Cheese Muffins

And the journey continues...




Maryam's 4th Birthday





Nurul's Bday

2010 and more to come...



Eunice's Bday




Maryam's 5th Bday




Siti's Bday



BIY class



Tuah's First Month


And then there was the molten lava cake craze... check it out on the next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment