For the love of.. Chocolates..

CUPCAKES FOR ALL OCCASIONS, THEME WEDDING CAKES...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

J'S WOK & GRILL RESTAURANT


Mixed Grill By J's Wok!
-SHIOK!



This is probably the best halal western food restaurant. J's Wok & Grill Restaurant, located at Bedok North, is run by Jamiyah. Jamiyah is a Muslim welfare organisation in Singapore.http://www.jamiyah.org.sg/ . I couldn't find any official write-up about this restaurant. Someone told me, a portion of the profits goes to Jamiyah to help the non-profit organisation. This was the main reason I wanted to check out the place.

Eat & Do Good at the same time! Brilliant!


They have western and asian menu. The following were dishes we had.


Onion Soup (Soup of the Day)
-When the waitress introduced the soup of the day. My first reaction was "NO!". She convinced me to try it. This soup was made with so much effort and love.



Soup in bowl ( I think it was chicken or mushroom soup)
- Bro's fav!



Youtiao with Mayonnaise
-Crispy and the chilli added some tangy taste to the overall flavour.


Nasi Goreng Seafood Pattaya
-Very generous serving of fried rice and seafood.

Beef Lasagna
-This was normal.


Beef Bruschetta
-I like this. Something different instead of the usual tomato bruschetta.


Fish & Chips
-Very similar to Swensen's. In my opinion, same standard.


The place was filled with middle to upper class makciks and pakciks. Probably regular donors to Jamiyah?
Address: Blk 527 Bedok North Street 3 #01-514 Singapore 460527
Tel: 63457155

No comments:

Post a Comment